Registration for the Canada 150 Orienteering Festival is now open on Zone4. Register early to take advantage of the Early Bird discounts! But please read through this page before you register. You will need the following information for everyone you are submitting entries for: year of birth, SI number, entry categories, and camping options.
Zone 4 allows you to register multiple participants in one "cart". Please check your information carefully after you enter it, to avoid excessive corrections and changes after the fact! Our registrar will thank you! You will receive an e-mail receipt for your registration.
Participants can register:
- in all events - "Complete Package" - the best price option
- in packages (ECOC events, O-Fest events, COC events)
- in selected individual events.
- Early Bird pricing until 2017-05-14
- Regular Fee pricing until 2017-07-02
- Late Fees pricing until 2017-07-20
- All registration deadlines are as of midnight, EDT.
- Last day to register is July 20!
|Early Bird||Regular Fees||Late Fees|||||Early Bird||Regular Fees||Late Fees|
all 8 events
|O-Fest per event
Night-O or Retr-O
|COC per event
Sprint, Middle or Long
|Relay (HPP fundraiser)||$20||$20||$20|||||$15||$15||$15|
There will be a 25% discount for senior athletes in Canada's High Performance Program for complete or COC packages. We look forward to having Canada's top athletes with us at the Canada 150 Orienteering Festival!
Payments accepted through Zone4 include Visa and Mastercard through a secure server. This year, if you do not wish to pay via credit card, instead of cheques, we are asking you to use an e-transfer. The charge for this will be $2, instead of the 3% to 4% credit card fee.
To pay by e-transfer:
- On Zone4:
- when asked for payment method on checkout, select "cheque";
- when asked if you agree to submit a cheque payment, check the box;
- note your Receipt # (7 digits) below the "Total Due" line on your online or e-mailed receipt from Zone4.
- After completing registration:
- use your 7 digit Receipt # as the response to the security question. The registration team, but no-one else, has access to that number.
All competitors are required to sign a waiver. This MUST be done prior to picking up your race package at the event.
Full refunds, less an administration fee of $20 per person are available July 2. A refund of 75% from July 3 to July 20; no refunds after July 20.