Orienteering Ottawa members can purchase a season pass for local events hosted by Orienteering Ottawa. The season pass lets you skip the registration line, and proceed immediately to the map station to sign in and pick up your map! NOTE: This pass is non-transferable, and is ONLY AVAILABLE to club Members.
No cash needed at the event, and no need to bring anything extra with you to the meets. The registration table will have a list of all the season pass holders - you just sign your name and then you're off to the SI station! (we'll still ask you for your license plate number for safety reasons)
You can use your season pass at most of our local events including:
- the Sunday and Saturday local meets in our Spring and Fall series
- the Summer Solstice series
- ski and snowshoe orienteering meets (but any trail fees are extra)
- night orienteering meets
- bicycle orienteering meets
- special fun meets like Vampire-O
Orienteering Ottawa season passes do not cover:
- entry fees for meets or programs of any type hosted by Loup Garou or other orienteering clubs
- entry fees for any championship level meets hosted by Orienteering Ottawa, such as O-Fest, Provincial Championships, Canadian Championships, etc.
- ROGAINE events
- any additional trail fees that may be required to participate in an event (e.g. trail fees for some Ski-O meets)
- any fees charged by other organisations that are co-hosting an orienteering event with Orienteering Ottawa
- training and coaching programs offered by Orienteering Ottawa or other clubs
- purchases of any equipment or food that may be on sale at the orienteering meets
- compass and SI Stick rentals
The season pass is only available on-line and is only available to individuals who have bought a club membership for the year. A season pass is non-transferable and lasts until March 30 of the following year. To get the most value out of your purchase, buy yours early in the season!