Orienteering Ottawa members can purchase a season pass for local events hosted by Orienteering Ottawa.
NOTE: This pass is non-transferable, and is ONLY AVAILABLE to club Members.
: Each year the Board determines the cost and time frame for upcoming season passes. Based on that it will be available only at certain times of the year. It is not currently available but will likely be so early in April.
No cash needed at the event, and no need to bring anything extra with you to the meets. The registration system will know all the season pass holders - you just register yourself (it will still ask you for your license plate number for safety reasons) and then proceed to the registrar/map table and the timing desk.
You can use your season pass at most of our local events including:
- the Sunday and Saturday local meets in our Spring and Fall series
- the Summer Solstice and Summer Sprints series
- night orienteering meets
- bicycle orienteering meets
- special fun meets like Vampire-O
Orienteering Ottawa season pass does not cover:
- entry fees for meets or programs of any type hosted by other orienteering clubs
- entry fees for any championship level meets hosted by Orienteering Ottawa, such as O-Fest, Provincial Championships, Canadian Championships, etc.
- any additional trail fees that may be required to participate in an event (e.g. trail fees for some Ski-O meets)
- any fees charged by other organizations that are co-hosting an orienteering event with Orienteering Ottawa
- training and coaching programs offered by Orienteering Ottawa or other clubs
- purchases of any equipment or food that may be on sale at the orienteering meets
- compass and SI (timing) Stick rentals
The season pass is:
- only available on-line
- only available to individuals who have bought a club membership for the year.
- is good to December only
To get the most value out of your purchase, buy yours early in the season!
The cost of a season pass is $110 (adults) , $70 (juniors) , no charge for children under 8. Mid-year the price changes to a 1/2 year pricing.